William T. Redmond

Former Faculty Member at University of New Mexico - Los Alamos

William T. Redmond

William T. Redmond

Former Faculty Member at University of New Mexico - Los Alamos

Biography

REDMOND, William Thomas, (1955 - )

REDMOND, William Thomas, a Representative from New Mexico; born in Chicago, Ill., January 28, 1955; attended Gage Park High School; B.A., 1979, Lincoln Christian College in Illinois; M.Div., Lincoln Christian Seminary, 1988; attended Murray State University, Ky.; United States Army Reserve, where he participated in the Army chaplain candidate program; special education instructor, 1980-1983; teacher and administrator of a group home in the late 1980’s; minister Santa Fe Christian Church; author; teacher at University of New Mexico-Los Alamos; member, New Mexico Republican State Central Committee; delegate, New Mexican Republican pre-primary convention; managed, Santa Fe Youth and Family Roller Rink; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Fifth Congress on May 13, 1997, to fill the vacancy caused by the resignation of Bill Richardson and served from May 13, 1997, to January 3, 1999; unsuccessful candidate for reelection to the One Hundred Sixth Congress.

Overview
Career Highlights

Santa Fe Christian Church

Birthday

01/28/1955

Age

63

Paths to William T. Redmond
Potential Connections via
Relationship Science
You
William T. Redmond
Former Faculty Member at University of New Mexico - Los Alamos
Education
M.Div

LCU IS A HIGHER EDUCATION COMMUNITY WHOSE MISSION IS TO NUTURE AND EQUIP CHRISTIANS WITH A BIBLICAL WORLDVIEW TO SERVE AND LEAD IN THE CHURCH AND IN THE WORLD IN DOING SO LCU OFFERS TRADITIONAL SEMINARY AND ADULT LEARNING PROGRAMS.

Attendee

Murray State Normal School opened on September 23, 1923. Until the first building was completed, now Wrather West Kentucky Museum, classes were held on the first floor of Murray High School. All students commuted until the first dormitory, Wells Hall, was constructed in 1925. Wilson Hall was also completed under Carr's presidency, with other structures were in progress. In 1926, Rainey T. Wells, recognized as the founder of Murray State, became its second president. Wells served from 1926 to 1932, and during this time Lovett Auditorium, Carr Health Building and Pogue library were all completed. In 1926, the Normal School was renamed Murray State Normal School and Teachers College, and the General Assembly granted it authority to confer baccalaureate degrees. In 1928, the college was accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. In 1930, the name was changed to Murray State Teachers College and it was granted authority to offer liberal arts and preprofessional courses. The name was changed again in 1948 to Murray State College, and finally in 1966 the General Assembly authorized the Board of Regents to change the name to Murray State University.

Career History
Political Donations Received
$250
2000
$1,000
2000
Other Affiliations

William T. Redmond is affiliated with Santa Fe Christian Church, University of New Mexico - Los Alamos

This web site is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by William T. Redmond. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder. The Presence of William T. Redmond's profile does not indicate a business or promotional relationship of any kind between RelSci and William T. Redmond.