Frederick H. Taylor

Vice Chair at Campbell University

Frederick H. Taylor

Frederick H. Taylor

Vice Chair at Campbell University

Biography

Frederick H. Taylor is President of Troy Lumber Company, located in Troy, North Carolina. Mr. Taylor has been a director of the Company since 1983 and a director of First Bank since 1978.

Overview
RelSci Relationships

166

Number of Boards

3

Birthday

1940

Age

80

Relationships
RelSci Relationships are individuals Frederick H. Taylor likely has professional access to. A relationship does not necessarily indicate a personal connection.

Vice Chairman at Campbell University

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Vice Chair/Executive Committee at Campbell University

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Life Member, Board of Trustees at Campbell University

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Member, Board of Trustees at Campbell University

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Trustee at Campbell University

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Trustee at Campbell University

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Member, Board of Trustees at Campbell University

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Chairman, Litigation Section at Wyrick Robbins Yates & Ponton LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Independent Director at First Bancorp - North Carolina

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Chief Executive Officer, Treasurer & Director at First Bancorp - North Carolina

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Paths to Frederick H. Taylor
Potential Connections via
Relationship Science
You
Frederick H. Taylor
Vice Chair at Campbell University
Career History
Vice Chair
Tenure Unconfirmed

Campbell University was founded as a community school on January 5, 1887 called Buies Creek Academy. It was founded by North Carolina minister James Archibald Campbell, under the conviction that no student should be denied admission because of lack of funds. In 1926, the school attained junior college status and changed its name from Buies Creek Academy to Campbell Junior College. In 1961, Campbell became a senior college. The name was changed to Campbell University on June 6, 1979 with the addition of the Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law. The Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law was founded in 1976, and the Lundy-Fetterman School of Business was begun in 1983. The Pharmacy School and School of Education were established in 1985. The Divinity School was established in 1995. The School of Law moved from Buies Creek to its new Raleigh campus in 2009. The School of Osteopathic Medicine, North Carolina's first new medical school in more than 35 years, will open in August 2013.

Other Affiliations

Frederick H. Taylor is affiliated with Campbell University

This web site is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by Frederick H. Taylor. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder. The Presence of Frederick H. Taylor's profile does not indicate a business or promotional relationship of any kind between RelSci and Frederick H. Taylor.