Eva R. Nico

Senior Director of Programs at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Eva R. Nico

Eva R. Nico

Senior Director of Programs at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Overview
RelSci Relationships

396

Relationships
RelSci Relationships are individuals Eva R. Nico likely has professional access to. A relationship does not necessarily indicate a personal connection.

President & Chief Executive Officer at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Chief Financial Officer at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Chief Development Officer at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Director, Business Development at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Interim President at Youth Speaks, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Senior Director, Business Operations at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Senior Director of Technology, Data & Architecture Strategy at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Director, Data Management at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Senior Director at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Senior Director Business Engineering/Partnersh at GuideStar USA, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Paths to Eva R. Nico
Potential Connections via
Relationship Science
You
Eva R. Nico
Senior Director of Programs at GuideStar USA, Inc.
Career History
Senior Director of Programs
Current

GuideStar USA, Inc. encourages nonprofits to share information about their organizations openly and completely. Any nonprofit in their database can update its report with information about its mission, programs, leaders, goals, accomplishments, and needs for free. It combines the information that nonprofits supply with data from several other sources.Why are it so passionate about nonprofit information? Because the best possible decisions are made when donors, funders, researchers, educators, professional service providers, governing agencies, and the media use the quality information that it provides. Those decisions affect their world today and will continue to affect it for generations to come.It has an ambitious plan for long term sustainability that combines public and philanthropic support with earned revenue. Subscriptions and licensing fees for their services provide important financial support for their work in 2008, they made up 67 percent of their total revenue. The remaining 33 percent of their operating revenue came from their foundation membership program, program related grants, and contributions. As a public charity, providing nonprofit information to a broad audience at no cost to those users is an important part of their public service, one that it pledges to continue.

Director
Tenure Unconfirmed

FSG'S MISSION IS TO ACCELERATE SOCIAL PROGRESS BY WORKING WITH FOUNDATIONS, NONPROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, GOVERNMENTS AND CORPORATIONS TO INCREASE THEIR IMPACT ON SOLVING SOCIAL PROBLEMS.

Other Affiliations

Eva R. Nico is affiliated with GuideStar USA, Inc., FSG, Inc.

This web site is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by Eva R. Nico. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder. The Presence of Eva R. Nico's profile does not indicate a business or promotional relationship of any kind between RelSci and Eva R. Nico.