David J. Turner

President at GKN Sinter Metals LLC

David J. Turner

David J. Turner

President at GKN Sinter Metals LLC

Overview
Career Highlights

GKN Sinter Metals LLC
Brambles Ltd.
Brambles Industries Plc

RelSci Relationships

2903

Number of Boards

9

Birthday

1945

Age

74

Relationships
RelSci Relationships are individuals David J. Turner likely has professional access to. A relationship does not necessarily indicate a personal connection.

Chairman at Ashurst LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Partner at Ashurst LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Partner, Head of Corporate at Ashurst LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Managing Partner, Asia at Ashurst LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Partner at Ashurst LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Partner at Ashurst LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Partner at Ashurst LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Partner at Ashurst LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Partner at Ashurst LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Partner at Ashurst LLP

Relationship likelihood: Strong

In The News
Australian Financial Review
November 22, 2018
Inside CommBank's cultural revolution
Australian Financial Review
November 22, 2018
The 10 minutes that shamed the CBA board
Australian Financial Review
November 22, 2018
Ex-CBA chairman refused to return fees
Australian Financial Review
November 21, 2018
Reformer throws Narev under a bus
Australian Financial Review
November 21, 2018
CBA's contradicting stories
Paths to David J. Turner
Potential Connections via
Relationship Science
You
David J. Turner
President at GKN Sinter Metals LLC
Memberships
Fellow
Current

The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) is a world leading professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports over 140,000 chartered accountants worldwide. It provides qualifications and professional development, shares knowledge, insight and technical expertise, and protects the quality and integrity of the accountancy and finance profession.

Career History
President
Tenure Unconfirmed
Chief Executive Officer
2001 - 2007

Brambles Ltd. engages in the provision of supply chain support services and information management solutions. It operates through the following segments: CHEP Americas, CHEP EMEA, CHEP Asia-Pacific, IFCO, and Corporate. The CHEP Americas segment comprises the North America and Latin America. The CHEP EMEA segment includes the Europe, Middle East, Africa and India. The CHEP Asia-Pacific segment consists of the Australia, New Zealand and Asia, excluding India. The IFCO segment refeers to the reusable plastic crates pooling businesses operating under the IFCO brand. The Corporate segment includes BXB Digital and Hoover Ferguson Group. The company was founded by Walter Edwin Bramble in 1875 and is headquartered in Sydney, Australia.

Chief Executive Officer
2001 - 2006

Brambles is a provider of support services, operating in almost 50 countries across six continents. The group's major businesses are CHEP, Cleanaway, Recall and Brambles Industrial Services. Regional businesses include Interlake, TCR and Eurotainer. Brambles operates in a dual-listed companies structure, with Brambles Industries Limited listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and Brambles Industries plc listed on the London Stock Exchange. In total, the companies have some 100,000 private and institutional shareholders. Brambles Industries Limited and Brambles Industries plc operate as a single economic enterprise, with a single unified board and executive management team. Shareholders in Brambles Industries Limited hold approximately a 57 per cent economic interest in the combined group, and shareholders in Brambles Industries plc hold the remaining 43 per cent economic interest

Boards & Committees
Independent Member, Board of Directors
2013 - Current

Ashurst Australia Services Pty Ltd. is an Australian private company that provides legal services.

Chairman, Board of Directors
2008 - 2010

Flight Refuelling Ltd. provides aircraft services. It specializes in aircraft fuel tanks, air-to-air weapons carriage and release systems and refuelling customer services, hose and drogue systems, military aircraft countermeasures, and auxiliary mission equipment customer services. The company is headquartered in Wimborne, the United Kingdom.

This web site is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by David J. Turner. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder. The Presence of David J. Turner's profile does not indicate a business or promotional relationship of any kind between RelSci and David J. Turner.
  • be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.15
  • https://relationshipscience.com/person/david-j-turner-3276055
  • https://relationshipscience.com/person/david-j-turner-3276055