Bruce Allen

President at Washington Redskins

Bruce Allen

Bruce Allen

President at Washington Redskins

Overview
Career Highlights

Washington Redskins
Washington Redskins Leadership Council

RelSci Relationships

530

Relationships
RelSci Relationships are individuals Bruce Allen likely has professional access to. A relationship does not necessarily indicate a personal connection.

Director-Football Operations at Washington Redskins

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer at Washington Football, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Member, Board of Directors at H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Inst Foundation

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Special Teams Coordinator at Washington Redskins

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Former Governor at Virginia Office of the Governor, George Allen

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Former Executive Vice President & Head Coach at Washington Redskins

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Vice President-Football Administration & General Counsel at Washington Redskins

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Video Director at Washington Redskins

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Director-Pro Personnel at Washington Redskins

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Executive Vice President at Washington Redskins

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Paths to Bruce Allen
Potential Connections via
Relationship Science
You
Bruce Allen
President at Washington Redskins
Family Members
Spouse

The Moffitt Cancer Center Foundation is a tax-exempt charitable organization under the section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and is authorized to accept charitable gifts and supports patient care, research and education on behalf of H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute. They contribute to the prevention and cure of cancer. The company was founded in 1994 and is located in Tampa, FL.

Education
Class of 1986

Auburn University (AU or Auburn) is a public university located in Auburn, Alabama, United States. With more than 25,000 students and 1,200 faculty members, it is one of the largest universities in the state. Auburn was chartered on February 7, 1856, as the East Alabama Male College, a private liberal arts school affiliated with the Methodist Episcopal Church, South. In 1872, the college became the state's first public land-grant university under the Morrill Act and was renamed the Agricultural and Mechanical College of Alabama. In 1892, the college became the first four-year coeducational school in the state. The curriculum at the university originally focused on arts and agriculture. This trend changed under the guidance of Dr. William Leroy Broun, who taught classics and sciences and believed both disciplines were important in the overall growth of the university and the individual. The college was renamed the Alabama Polytechnic Institute (API) in 1899, largely because of Dr. Broun’s influence. The college continued expanding, and in 1960 its name was officially changed to Auburn University to acknowledge the varied academic programs and larger curriculum of a major university. In 1964, under Federal Court mandate AU admitted its first African American Student. It had been popularly known as "Auburn" for many years. Auburn is among the few American universities designated as a land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant research center.

Class of 1984

When the University of Georgia was incorporated by an act of the General Assembly on January 27, 1785, Georgia became the first state to charter a state-supported university. In 1784 the General Assembly had set aside 40,000 acres of land to endow a college or seminary of learning. At the first meeting of the board of trustees, held in Augusta on February 13, 1786, Abraham Baldwin was selected president of the university. A native of Connecticut and a graduate of Yale University, Baldwin -- who had come to Georgia in 1784 -- drafted the charter adopted by the General Assembly. The university was actually established in 1801 when a committee of the board of trustees selected a land site. John Milledge, later a governor of the state, purchased and gave to the board of trustees the chosen tract of 633 acres on the banks of the Oconee River in northeast Georgia. Josiah Meigs was named president of the university and work was begun on the first building, originally called Franklin College in honor of Benjamin Franklin and now known as Old College. The university graduated its first class in 1804. The curriculum of traditional classical studies was broadened in 1843 to include courses in law, and again in 1872 when the university received federal funds for instruction in agriculture and mechanical arts. Seventeen colleges and schools, with auxiliary divisions, carry on the university’s programs of teaching, research, and service. These colleges and schools and the dates of their establishment as separate administrative units are: Franklin College of Arts and Sciences, 1801; College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, 1859; School of Law, 1859; College of Pharmacy, 1903; D. B. Daniel B. Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, 1906; College of Education, 1908; Graduate School, 1910; C. Herman and Mary Virginia Terry College of Business, 1912; Henry W. Grady College of Journalism and Mass Communication, 1915; College of Family and Consumer Sciences, 1933; College of Veterinary Medicine, 1946; School of Social Work, 1964; College of Environment and Design, 1969; School of Public and International Affairs, 2001; the College of Public Health, 2005, the Odum School of Ecology, 2007 and the College of Engineering, 2012. The Division of General Extension, now the Georgia Center for Continuing Education Conference Center & Hotel, was incorporated into the university in 1947. In 1931 the General Assembly of Georgia placed all state-supported institutions of higher education, including UGA, under the jurisdiction of a single board. This organization, known as the University System of Georgia, is governed by the board of regents. The board of regents’ executive officer, the chancellor, exercises a general supervisory control over all institutions of the University System, with each institution having its own executive officers and faculty.

Career History
President
2009 - Current

Pro-Football, Inc. owns and operates a professional American football team. The company manages the Washington Redskins which is part of the Eastern Division of the National Football Conference of the National Football League (NFL). Their focus areas covers football operations, scouting, stadium and game operations, brand development, broadcasting and marketing partnerships. The team was founded in July 1932 and is headquartered in Ashburn, VA.

General Manager & Executive Officer
2004 - Prior

Tampa Bay Buccaneers operates as a professional American football team as a member of the Southern Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The company handles football operations, brand development and advertising. The company was founded in 1976 by Tom McCloskey and is headquartered in Tampa, FL.

This web site is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by Bruce Allen. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder. The Presence of Bruce Allen's profile does not indicate a business or promotional relationship of any kind between RelSci and Bruce Allen.