Alex Bouzari

Chief Executive Officer & Founder at DataDirect Networks, Inc.

Alex Bouzari

Alex Bouzari

Chief Executive Officer & Founder at DataDirect Networks, Inc.

Overview
Career Highlights

MegaDrive Systems, Inc.
Personal Writer, Inc.
DataDirect Networks, Inc.

RelSci Relationships

357

Number of Boards

3

Relationships
RelSci Relationships are individuals Alex Bouzari likely has professional access to. A relationship does not necessarily indicate a personal connection.

Co-Founder at DataDirect Networks, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Director & Chairman at TCW Asset Management Co. LLC

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Senior Vice President, Treasurer & Global Risk Management at Cisco Systems, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Secretary & Director at Los Angeles Opera

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Managing Director at Los Angeles Opera

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Vice Chairman at Capital Strategy Research, Inc.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

President at Europa Nostra

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Former Vice President, Marketing Communications at Diagnostic Products Corp.

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Founder at Los Angeles Opera

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Professional at NICE Ltd. (Israel)

Relationship likelihood: Strong

Paths to Alex Bouzari
Potential Connections via
Relationship Science
You
Alex Bouzari
Chief Executive Officer & Founder at DataDirect Networks, Inc.
Education
BS Unknown

California Institute of Technology provides education focusing on science, engineering, academia, business, and public service. The company was founded in 1891 and it is headquartered in Pasadena, CA.

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is a private research university located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States. MIT has five schools and one college, containing a total of 32 academic departments, with a strong emphasis on scientific, engineering, and technological education and research. Founded in 1861 in response to the increasing industrialization of the United States, the institute used a polytechnic university model and stressed laboratory instruction. MIT was elected to the Association of American Universities in 1934.

Stanford University, located between San Francisco and San Jose in the heart of California's Silicon Valley, is one of the world's leading teaching and research universities. Since its opening in 1891, Stanford has been dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.

Career History
Member, Executive Team
Current

Tintri, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud platform that offers public cloud capabilities inside its own data centers and can also connect to public cloud services. It offers products and services such as all-flash array, hybrid-flash array, management, analytics, scale, and software. The company was founded by Mark G. Gritter and Kieran J. Harty in June 2008 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.

Chief Executive Officer & Founder
1998 - Current

DataDirect Networks, Inc. manufactures scalable storage controllers and networks. It provides computing, internet-based services, and rich media storage solutions. The company was founded by Alex K. Bouzari and Paul Bloch in 1998 and is headquartered in Chatsworth, CA.

Chief Executive Officer
Prior
Boards & Committees
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
1998 - Current

DataDirect Networks, Inc. manufactures scalable storage controllers and networks. It provides computing, internet-based services, and rich media storage solutions. The company was founded by Alex K. Bouzari and Paul Bloch in 1998 and is headquartered in Chatsworth, CA.

Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder
Tenure Unconfirmed

Tintri, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud platform that offers public cloud capabilities inside its own data centers and can also connect to public cloud services. It offers products and services such as all-flash array, hybrid-flash array, management, analytics, scale, and software. The company was founded by Mark G. Gritter and Kieran J. Harty in June 2008 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.

Director
Current

Los Angeles Opera Co. promotes and supports culture, education and sciences. Its educational programs include discounts on matinees, lessons for families, senior citizens, students, and teachers. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.

Non-Profit Donations & Grants

Learn how non-profit organizations benefit from RelSci
$5,000 - $10K
2015

Internationally recognized as a premier museum and research center, the Frick is known for its distinguished Old Master paintings and outstanding examples of European sculpture and decorative arts. The collection was assembled by the Pittsburgh industrialist Henry Clay Frick (1849–1919) and is housed in his former residence on Fifth Avenue. One of New York City’s few remaining Gilded Age mansions, it provides a tranquil environment for visitors to experience masterpieces by artists such as Bellini, Rembrandt, Vermeer, Gainsborough, Goya, and Whistler. The museum opened in 1935 and has continued to acquire works of art since Mr. Frick’s death.

$1,000 - $4,999
2010

A complex of buildings in the heart of New York City, The Morgan Library & Museum began as the private library of financier Pierpont Morgan (1837–1913), one of the preeminent collectors and cultural benefactors in the United States. As early as 1890 Morgan had begun to assemble a collection of illuminated, literary, and historical manuscripts, early printed books, and old master drawings and prints. Mr. Morgan's library, as it was known in his lifetime, was built between 1902 and 1906 adjacent to his New York residence at Madison Avenue and 36th Street. Designed by Charles McKim of the architectural firm McKim, Mead & White, the library was intended as something more than a repository of rare materials. Majestic in appearance yet intimate in scale, the structure was to reflect the nature and stature of its holdings. The result was an Italian Renaissance-style palazzo with three magnificent rooms epitomizing America's Age of Elegance. Completed three years before McKim's death, it is considered by many to be his masterpiece. In 1924, eleven years after Pierpont Morgan's death, his son, J. P. Morgan, Jr. (1867–1943), known as Jack, realized that the library had become too important to remain in private hands. In what constituted one of the most momentous cultural gifts in U.S. history, he fulfilled his father's dream of making the library and its treasures available to scholars and the public alike by transforming it into a public institution. Over the years—through purchases and generous gifts—The Morgan Library & Museum has continued to acquire rare materials as well as important music manuscripts, early children's books, Americana, and materials from the twentieth century. Without losing its decidedly domestic feeling, the Morgan also has expanded its physical space considerably. In 1928, the Annex building was erected on the corner of Madison Avenue and 36th Street, replacing Pierpont Morgan's residence. The Annex connected to the original McKim library by means of a gallery. In 1988, Jack Morgan's former residence—a mid-nineteenth century brownstone on Madison Avenue and 37th Street—also was added to the complex. The 1991 garden court was constructed as a means to unite the various elements of the Morgan campus. The largest expansion in the Morgan's history, adding 75,000 square feet to the campus, was completed in 2006. Designed by Pritzker Prize–winning architect Renzo Piano, the project increases exhibition space by more than fifty percent and adds important visitor amenities, including a new performance hall, a welcoming entrance on Madison Avenue, a new café and a new restaurant, a shop, a new reading room, and collections storage. Piano's design integrates the Morgan's three historical buildings with three new modestly scaled steel-and-glass pavilions. A soaring central court connects the buildings and serves as a gathering place for visitors in the spirit of an Italian piazza.

$1,000 - $4,999
2009

A complex of buildings in the heart of New York City, The Morgan Library & Museum began as the private library of financier Pierpont Morgan (1837–1913), one of the preeminent collectors and cultural benefactors in the United States. As early as 1890 Morgan had begun to assemble a collection of illuminated, literary, and historical manuscripts, early printed books, and old master drawings and prints. Mr. Morgan's library, as it was known in his lifetime, was built between 1902 and 1906 adjacent to his New York residence at Madison Avenue and 36th Street. Designed by Charles McKim of the architectural firm McKim, Mead & White, the library was intended as something more than a repository of rare materials. Majestic in appearance yet intimate in scale, the structure was to reflect the nature and stature of its holdings. The result was an Italian Renaissance-style palazzo with three magnificent rooms epitomizing America's Age of Elegance. Completed three years before McKim's death, it is considered by many to be his masterpiece. In 1924, eleven years after Pierpont Morgan's death, his son, J. P. Morgan, Jr. (1867–1943), known as Jack, realized that the library had become too important to remain in private hands. In what constituted one of the most momentous cultural gifts in U.S. history, he fulfilled his father's dream of making the library and its treasures available to scholars and the public alike by transforming it into a public institution. Over the years—through purchases and generous gifts—The Morgan Library & Museum has continued to acquire rare materials as well as important music manuscripts, early children's books, Americana, and materials from the twentieth century. Without losing its decidedly domestic feeling, the Morgan also has expanded its physical space considerably. In 1928, the Annex building was erected on the corner of Madison Avenue and 36th Street, replacing Pierpont Morgan's residence. The Annex connected to the original McKim library by means of a gallery. In 1988, Jack Morgan's former residence—a mid-nineteenth century brownstone on Madison Avenue and 37th Street—also was added to the complex. The 1991 garden court was constructed as a means to unite the various elements of the Morgan campus. The largest expansion in the Morgan's history, adding 75,000 square feet to the campus, was completed in 2006. Designed by Pritzker Prize–winning architect Renzo Piano, the project increases exhibition space by more than fifty percent and adds important visitor amenities, including a new performance hall, a welcoming entrance on Madison Avenue, a new café and a new restaurant, a shop, a new reading room, and collections storage. Piano's design integrates the Morgan's three historical buildings with three new modestly scaled steel-and-glass pavilions. A soaring central court connects the buildings and serves as a gathering place for visitors in the spirit of an Italian piazza.

This web site is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by Alex Bouzari. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder. The Presence of Alex Bouzari's profile does not indicate a business or promotional relationship of any kind between RelSci and Alex Bouzari.
  • be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.15
  • https://relationshipscience.com/person/alex-bouzari-3415702
  • https://relationshipscience.com/person/alex-bouzari-3415702