House Administration Committee Sets Hearing on Exploring Feasibility, Security of Technology to Conduct Remote Voting
The House Administration Committee issued the following information for a remote hearing: "Exploring the Feasibility and Security of Technology to Conduct Remote Voting in the House" at 1 p.m.:
* William Crowell, Partner, Alsop Louie Partners
* Newt Gingrich, Former Speaker of the House
* Jon Green, Vice President and Chief Security Technologist, Aruba Networks
* Cheryl L. Johnson, Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives
* Ronald L. Rivest, Insti...