GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks buoyant, dollar slips as economies start to unlock
* European stocks kick off June with strong gains
* USD hits 11-week low against major currencies
* U.S. stock futures under pressure, down 0.2%
* Graphic: World FX rates in 2020 tmsnrt.rs/2egbfVh
* China surveys show growth at home, subdued exports
By Thyagaraju Adinarayan
LONDON, June 1 (Reuters) - World stocks hovered near three-month highs and the dollar was flat on Monday as optimism over economies opening up again boosted risk appetite, despite wo...