FY2017 Annual Report: Kerr Mines reports EPS of -1.0c (US-0.77c) Corporate Wire Date: 20 November 2018 02:35 EST
Kerr Mines (TSX:KER) reported EPS for the year-ended 30 June 2017 of -1.0c (US-0.77c).
- Working capital to total assets of 10.8%
- Operating Cash Flow is negative
- Net tangible assets per share of CAD0.06 (US4c)
- Current ratio of 1.9
- Total liabilities to Total assets of 0.6
- Debt to Equity of 0.4
- Total debt to net tangible assets of 0.4
- Losses in 4 years out of the last 5 years
- EPS of -1.0c ...