Powered by

Diversified Royalty accelerates rise, up 3.1% in 2 days January 09, 2019 17:00 EST

Jan 09, 2019 - News Bites Canadian Markets

CANADIAN DAILY STOCK REPORT

Diversified Royalty Corp (TSX:DIV), Canada's 32nd largest Bank by market cap, has lifted 9.0c (3.1%) over the past two trading days, compared with the S&P/TSX 60 Index which rose 17.4 points (2.0%) in the two days for a relative price increase of 1.1%. Cumulative volume in the 2 days was 1.1 times the average 2-day volume of 169,568 shares. Diversified Royalty's stock rose 1% on Tuesday and 2.1% on Wednesday to close at CAD2.96. Its MCap is CAD318.5 million (US$...