Powered by

-Participation notification by Blackrock Inc

Feb 05, 2018 - ENP Newswire

Brussels - According to the Belgian transparency legislation in force (Law of May 2, 2007), BlackRock Inc. (55 East 52nd Street, New York, NY, 10055, U.S.A.) has notified Solvay S.A. that: On January 26, 2018 BlackRock Inc. crossed the 5 % statutory threshold upwards with 4.47% of the total voting rights and 0.59% of equivalent financial instruments, or a total of 5.06%.

The declarations by BlackRock Inc. are published in the Investor Relations Section of this website.

The complete P...