Boston College Law School was founded in 1929 at 11 Beacon Street in downtown Boston, the first dean, Dennis Dooley, envisioned a law school with a social conscience as well as an analytical mind. From its earliest days, Boston College Law School had a reputation for toughness and high standards. It won accreditation from the American Bar Association in 1932, just three years after its founding, joining the Harvard, Yale, and Boston University law schools as the only ones in New England to attain such a distinction.
Combined Jewish Philanthropies of Greater Boston, Inc. provides fundraising and social planning services. The firm provides the professional staff and resources to help those in need. It services including case management, job training, legal services to help navigate and obtain public benefits. The company was established in April 25, 1895 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.